Styloko’s Weekly Barometer: 27/07/12Posted by Styloko
1. Kate Moss for Rag & Bone – Seriously, is she ever not gonna have it?
2. ‘Clean’ peaches – When the stone comes away with no stringy bits attached. Ah, life’s simple pleasures…
3. About Face – Brand new docu about the lives of the original supers. Essential viewing, fashion fans.
4. Bombshell dressing – See Jennifer Aniston at the AFI Lifetime Achievement Awards. Nailing it, babe.
5. Ashish for Topshop – About as excited as we can get about all this Olympic fuss now, soz.
1. Olympic overkill – See above. How will it ever live up to the hype?
2. Regular nail polish – See the new line from Ruby Wing, which changes colour in the sun. Erm, if it comes back, that is.
3. Mercury retro – Seriously, and we’ve still got 10 days of chaos to go.
4. Partying all night – Ibiza’s daytime raves are ruling the party scene this summer. Bye bye lazy afternoons on the beach, hello dancing in yer shades.
5. Hair bows – Sorry, Tallia Storm, that ship has long since sailed.
This column is written by our New York girl, Ruby Warrington.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.