Styloko’s Weekly Barometer: 20/07/12Posted by Styloko
1. Harper – Walking!
2. Mobile dating – AKA speed-dating-meets-foursquare. I’m in the area, time for a quicky?
3. Indiana – See Chanel’s Indian goddess-inspired autumn/winter ad campaign. Bindis are in!
4. The Wythe Hotel – Latest Williamsberg hotspot to name-drop. Straight out of an episode of Girls.
5. Isabella Rossellini for Bulgari – At the grand old age of 60. We’ll have what she’s been having all these years, thanks.
1. Fake tan towels – When your tan leaves suspect orange smears all over your nice white fluffy bath sheets. Not pretty.
2. Vogue Russia – That’s an interesting headdress Natasha Poly’s wearing on the cover. Oh no, it’s her hand – minus an arm #photoshopfail.
3. The Gummy Gown – See dress made from 50,000 gummy bears. Are you hearing this, Lady Gaga? Could get sticky.
4. Member’s Cafes – Popping up in NYC. Membership buys one free coffee daily. Erm, are we missing something here?
5. Miley’s highlights – You’re far too young to be looking that brassy. Bring back the honey, honey.
This column is written by our New York girl, Ruby Warrington.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.