Styloko’s Weekly Barometer: 20/04/12Posted by Styloko
1. Biker jacket ubiquity – Resistance is useless. Zipper up or die.
2. Marc Jacobs: the make-up – On its way, says the industry rumour mill. We’re ready whenever you are, dear.
3. Beam Me Up – Addictive disco floor-filler from NY scenesters Midnight Magic. Download and get down.
4. The Britney factor – As Ms. Spears signs on as the latest US X Factor judge. Cowell’s cleverest move yet?
5. Cinderella slippers – Try stepping out in a pair of these without feeling like a funked-up fairy princess.
1. TCD – SATC prequel series, AKA the Carrie Diaries. Better be amazeballs, those are some big Manolos to fill.
2. The water-cooler crew – 74% of women think you can’t make real friends at work, says new survey. So much for the sisterhood.
3. Veet for Men – New hair removal product suffers painful reviews (literally), as men get a little slap-happy with their slathering.
4. Street style status anxiety – You want to take my picture?! Oh you don’t. Oh.
5. The countdown – 99 days ‘til the London Olympics. Which gives you 99 days to get out of dodge.
This column is written by our New York girl Ruby Warrington.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- about 3 hours ago
- about 15 hours ago
- about 16 hours ago