Styloko’s Weekly Barometer: 04/05/12Posted by Styloko
1. Anna Dello Russo for H&M – “Everything precious, everything sparkling.” It’s all about the accessories. We’re camping out already.
2. The Ibiza countdown – Only three weeks ‘til the opening parties. So what you gonna wear?
3. The beauty product democracy – As social media chit chat leads to the re-issue of discontinued faves.
4. Wet weather investments – Fine, rain, if you’re being like that then we’re going shopping for one of these.
5. Marilyn – On this month’s Vanity Fair 50 years after her death, the legend lives on, and on. And on.
1. The post-baby-body bottom line – “I worked out maybe three to four times a week.” Beyonce tells it like it is. Wanted: nanny-who-is-also-a-personal-
2. Tyra Banks – As Naomi Campbell is announced as a judge on new modelling comp, The Face. Fierce.
3. The snake dress – Look out J.Lo, it’s behind you!
4. The meat dress – This week in Gaga land, it’s all about the hair dress. Gettin’ wiggy with it.
5. Supermodels – FHM names Tulisa Contostavlos (as in, Tulisa Tulisa) Sexiest Woman in the World. Good day for the girl-next-door.
This column is written by our New York girl Ruby Warrington.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- about 57 minutes from now
- about 1 hour ago
- about 2 hours ago